A “Plan B” for the H-1B Lottery: Immigration Solutions for Foreign Talent
Is your company struggling to retain foreign talent? Did your company sponsor you for an H-1B lottery petition? Are you looking for visa options outside the H-1B lottery? Register here!
Each year, about 200,000 highly skilled foreign nationals enter an H-1B visa lottery to determine whether they will be given a chance to continue to work, build, and innovate in the United States. Only 85,000 petitions are selected for review, annually. The strict cap on H-1B visas is not necessarily the end of the story for entrepreneurs and companies in need of highly skilled talent. The U.S. immigration system is complicated and opaque but you have options.
Join us at 6:00pm on June 6th to hear about your options if you or your employee are looking for next steps post- H-1B lottery. Our panel of experts will discuss:
- Steps companies can take to retain foreign national talent, outside of the H-1B process.
- New “Plan B” options for founders and critical employees of high-growth and start-up companies, who were not selected in the annual H-1B lottery.
- How the current political climate has affected the H-1B system.
Panel speakers include:
- Jeff Goldman, Founder, Jeff Goldman Immigration; Co-Founder, Open Avenues Foundation
- Rudina Seseri, Founder and Manager Partner, Glasswing Ventures
- Bill Brah, Founder and Director, Venture Development Center at UMass Boston